Mais uma actualização para o Automobilista 2 com novidades de conteudo.
O Automobilista 2 sofreu mais uma actualização V188.8.131.52, que além das correcções e melhoramentos trás também grátis um pack com GT3 e GT4, além da pista de Nurburgring esta é preciso comprar.
Sobre Nurburgring é preciso comprar quando tiver disponível o layout de Nordscheleife, neste momento podem usar o layout GP.
Aqui ficam as novidades e o changelog.
The Nurburgring Pack includes a laser-scanned version of the GP track and its variants. Important note: The Nordschleife circuit is receiving some further art revisions and will be added to the pack early next week.
The Nurburgring track pack will be available as a standalone DLC, and as part of both the Season Pass and Premium Track Pack.
GT3/GT4 car pack
The GT3/GT4 car pack contains the initial batch of new GT models. With these, Reiza Studios proudly announces a new major licensing agreement with both Porsche and Mclaren Automotive.
- 2015 Mercedes AMG GT3
- 2016 Porsche 911 GT3-R
- 2019 Mclaren 720S GT3
- 2019 BMW M6 GT3
- 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- 2017 Camaro GT4-R
- 2018 Mclaren 570S GT4
Updated Force Feedback
This update adds fresh Force Feedback developments, the most significant being:
- Damping now adjustable via in-game FFB menu *
- Enhanced tyre flatspots **
- Enhanced feedback during braking
- Enhanced road feel (adjustable via FX slider) ***
- Improved scrub effect (adjustable via FX slider)
- Effectively eliminated FFB “dead zone” around the center in some cars
- Improved gyro moment accuracy
- Now using SETA patch offset/deformation for the mechanical trail (much more “organic” feel on edge of grip)
- Tyre temperature and pressure will affect feedback
- More distinctive oversteer/understeer feedback
* We recommend using damping in-game vs on wheel setting. Damping in-game scales with the vehicle, so roughly the same level for all cars. On wheel/driver damping doesn’t scale with wheel gain, so if you have gained too low, damping will overwhelm the FFB signal.
** flatspots are currently presented in “raw” form. Given tire is split into many small patches, you will receive “impulses” as there are “flat patches” on tire. It depends on the amount of wear on the individual patch. Hence the note “raw signal”.
*** Road feel is based on physical surface mesh roughness / bumps – which on real vehicles would be “fed back” to the driver via vibration “travelling” thru chassis and as a result will be felt on steering rim especially cars and race cars that have racks bolted directly to chassis, without any sort of insulating “rubber mounts” – take note this would only “vibrate”, not “move” wheel rim left-right. Given our gaming controllers are effectievly “1DOF” device – ie. able to move only left or right, we are shaping this vibration such that it can be felt on them too.
Important: Custom Force Feedback profiles may be affected by code changes to the FFB system and not work as before the update. If you find that is the case consider sticking to the default profile until the author of the custom alternative updates his version.
V184.108.40.206 -> V220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Added GT3 series (currently featuring 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3 & 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R & 2019 Mclaren 720S GT3)
- Added GT4 series (currently featuring 2018 Mclaren 570S GT4, 2017 Camaro GT4-R & 2016 Porsche GT4 Cayman Clubsport)
- Added 2020 Porsche Carrera Cup Brasil (featuring Porsche GT3 Cup 3.8 & 4.0)
- Added Nurburgring Track (GP, Veedol & Sprint layouts – DLC TRACK, FREE TO ALL USERS FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Added support for overriding default liveries with user liveries (more info for this soon)
- Updated Force Feedback system & Added Damping slider to FFB menu
- Championship mode: Adjusted Stock Car championship rules to better match real regulations ( refuelling permitted in pitstops; use formation+rolling start; added mandatory pitstop; increased minimum race to to 15 mins to allow AI sensible pitting options
UI & HUD
- Added support for additional UI track filters
- Fixed incorrect label on FOV options tab when in unselected state
- Disabled ‘Reset to defaults’ button in main setup screen when fixed setups are used
- Fixed RR compound decrease button altering wrong value
- Further reduced opacity of disabled menu options on in-game screens
- Fixed incorrect current lap in displayed on HUD when rolling start used
- Gaps now shown in laps rather than time for lapped vehicles on weekend results
- Added lobby detail page to multiplayer browser
- Extended MP player interaction dialog to include Vote To Kick
- Allowed Player interaction dialog acces to all users (previously host only)
- Updated all in-game leaderboards to allow access to Player interaction dialog (left click / Joypad X)
- Fixed player name clipping on in-game MP leaderboards
- Revised tyre treads in GT, Prototypes, Stock Cars, Super V8 for more longitudinal slip & improved force combining
- Slight reduction to parking force FFB (all cars)
- Fixed missing autolift function in Mini gearbox
- Adjusted Max force for MRX (all variants)
- Reduced default viscous lock & preload baseline in cars in LSD diffs
- Slightly increased speed sensitivity in road tyre tread (60s Classics, F-Vee, Copa Fusca & Uno)
- Slightly further reducing lock per clutch in LSD differentials
- Corrected rev range error in Group A engines
- Adjusted default gear ratios for Group A
- Adjusted F-Ultimate sidewall stiffness
- Revised AI code for various behavioral improvements
- AI callibration pass to Group A, Procar, kart series & wet performance on GT & Prototype series
- Scaled the pit exit speed by the outlap slowdown factor
- Adjusted AI calculations for enforced pitstops in timed races
- Added animated helicopter & drones to Adelaide, Brasilia, Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park. Campo Grande, Cascavel, Curitiba, Imola, Jerez, Silverstone, Montreal, Silverstone 2001,
- Hockenheim (all versions): Minor art & performance pass
- Montreal: Object LOD fixes & Minor art & performance pass
- Londrina: Adjusted triggers & start location
- Donington: Object LOD fixes; Minor art & performance pass
- Added VR cams for Adelaide, Kansai & Montreal
- Goiania: Fixed marbles
- Taruma: Minor art & performance pass
- Oulton Park: Fixed broken pitcrew/pitbox marker animations in Oulton / Fosters layouts
- Added helicopter & drone animations to Granja, Londrina, Hockenheim, Ibarra
- F3 (F301) – Revised and updated liveries including new community skin; Updated leather textures on head rests.
- Metalmoro MRX: Added dirt / damage effects + Dangling damaged parts + new colliders (all variants)
- Camaro SS – Corrected LOD D glitch
- Added Gol) Dirt/Damage effects + Detachable boot lid (all variants)