Já existe nova actualização para o RaceRoom, com uma nova pista.
Ai está mais uma pista para o RaceRoom, a pista de Twin Ring Motegi localizada perto Motegi, no Japão.
Além desta nova pista que pode ser comprada por 4,98€ aqui existe mais actualizações no RaceRoom, confere tudo no change log.
Download size = 4.3 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6411
Client BuildID = 2936158
Dedi version = 44.0.684
Dedi BuildID = 2936171
- Added a Volume slider in Sound Options for Brake Squeal volume.
- Skidmarks left on the track are no longer a fixed width but instead match the size of the tyre that suffered for it.
- Reduced the floating above ground of the skidmark decals when seen from a low angle camera.
- Underbody scraping sounds are now played in replay sessions. Also adjusted volume and fade for them.
- FFB Multiplier in Car Setup menu now allows to go up to 10.0 (was 5.0)
- Autoclutch assist is now forced ON when H-Pattern option is enabled but no direct gear buttons are mapped.
- Modifications to Clutch and H-pattern cars logic, making it required to lift throttle in order to upshift.
- Fixed mini data display in HUD that was using a slightly different logic for rev warnings.
- Fixed a game crash reported upon exiting certain replay sessions
- Fixed Input Meter HUD tool that would wrongly appear at the beginning of a race session.
- Fixed a lack of shift backfires when watching replays and on remote cars in multiplayer
- Fixed so skidmarks left on tarmac are now properly erased when restarting a session or rewinding a replay.
- Fixed an issue reported with replays or ghosts failing to save if a folder did not exist.
- 350 new gearshift / backfire / shift backfire samples were added.
- Various modifications to the backfire patterns and speed.
- Adjusted the hearing distance for gearshifts, backfires and shift backfires
- All cars – Brake squeal sounds improved. Better pressure versus volume fading, hearing distance adjusted for external cameras. Pitch adjusted to match recent recordings.
- BMW M1 Procar – Coast transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- BMW M3 DTM 2013 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- BMW M4 DTM 2014/2015- Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Chevrolet Camaro GT3 – Main volume increased in cockpit. Transmission volume adjusted. Transmission pitch adjusted for both cockpit and external sounds.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 – Coast and Throttle volume balance adjusted
- Mercedes AMG C-Coupe DTM 2014 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Mercedes 190 DTM 92 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Mistral M530 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Nissan GTR GT3 – Engine volume increased. Rev blend improvements. Transmission sound in cockpit adjusted.
- Nissan 300ZX – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Nissan GTR R32 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Opel Omega DTM 92 – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – New traction control external sounds
- Formula RaceRoom 2 – New traction control external sounds
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Ruf CTR3 – New sound recordings to match the GTR 1 specs.
- Saleen S7R – Rev blending improved for external sounds
- Volvo 240 Turbo – Transmission volume adjusted in cockpit
- Pagani Zonda R – Physics upgraded. Moved to a single-make cup car class.
- Saleen S7R – Physics upgraded
- Ruf CTR3 – Physics upgraded, BOP for GTR1 car class
- Koenigsegg CCGT – Physics upgraded, BOP for GTR1 car class
- Gumpert Apollo – Physics upgraded, BOP for GTR1 car class
- Ford GT1 – Physics upgraded
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Physics upgraded
- All H-pattern cars – Shifting modifications to match the new clutch code implementation
- Swapped the performance index of the Audi TT cup and the Formula RaceRoom Junior
- Ruf RT12R (GTR2 and GTR3) – Updated rev light logic
- Ruf CTR3 – Upgraded to a new data display
- Paul Ricard – Track resurfaced for bumps, swapped old 2D audience, added normal map to guardrail.
- Ford GT1 – Some dimension tweaks
- Mercedes DTM 2015 – #6 (Wickens) showed a wrong cockpit numberplate.
- Saleen S7R – Fixed headlights and brake lights that were not working after a recent update