O Studio 397 continua a melhorar carros e pistas para o DirectX11 e ai estão mais um carro e uma pista.
A pista é São Paulo 2013 e o carro o Formula 2 2012.
Podes encontrar aqui o link para download e as melhorias feitas no carro.
****Formula 2 2012 Physics changelog:
- Full CPM tyre upgrade.
- AI improvements to help launch on race starts.
- AI now take longer to warm up tyres.
- AI correlation tweaks to slightly decrease grip.
- Added RCD / talent file.
- AI tweaks to make them faster overall.
- Lower initial tyre temperatures and more pressure buildup.
- Softened front ARB.
- More damping in suspension components.
- Minor tyre tweaks to include more damping.
- Correction to low downforce package to add stability.
- Added optional caster upgrade to help increase the cornering forces in the FFB.
- Reduced flatspot intensity on front tyres.
- Softened steering slightly.
- Low-end torque slightly increased.
- Corrected unsprung inertia.
- New engine throttle map.
- Softened chassis.
- Improved inertia.
- Lowered max brake force.
- Set default brake pressure to realistic typical usage.
- Rear ARB increased to be bit stiffer and better match the data.
- Reduced fuel consumption by appropriately 20%, this should give more plausible fuel consumption figures.
- Slightly less dirty air in the slip-steam (in particular, less understeer so you can follow a tiny bit closer).
- Front ARB now displays stiffness to make it clearer.
- Wheel rate correction.
- Added chassis flex.
- Added new steering system.
- Softened shifts, this should make up-shifts more harmonious especially in mid-corner.