Tal como tínhamos comunicado o RaceRoom estava em manutenção e updates com possibilidade de novidades.
A imagem que a RaceRoom colocou quando fez o anuncio de que estava em manutenção não enganou e por isso já existe uma nova pista para o RaceRoom.
Muitos lembram-se desta pista de simuladores mais antigos, e que recebeu o campeonato FIA GT.
Está disponivel pelo preço de 2,98€ e tem dois layouts.
Além da pista aqui fica a informação da actualização e resolução de problemas de hoje.
- Fixed an issue where time allowed to give a position was showing 15 seconds instead of 30.
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes received a penalty while on grid at the start of MP race.
- Added a 2 second period during which the yellow flag causer still can be overtaken after he/she has fulfilled the criteria for not causing a yellow anymore.
- Increased the speed threshold needed to release a yellow flag.
- Added a setting “Stay in Practice Session if Empty” to turn on/off session freeze to dedi. If ON, the server will stay in practice session if it’s empty. If OFF the server will continue to qualifying even if it’s empty.
- Added a setting “Allow Players Join in Qualifying” to allow/disallow players join during Qualifying. If OFF players can’t join during Qualifying. If ON players can join during Qualifying.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- Mclaren 650s: Camera update following the steering wheel alignment fix.
- Suzuka: Fixed BMW procar going wide in 130R and fixed too harsh 130R cut rules
- McLaren 650s GT3: Fixed alignment of the steering wheel.
Portal & Backend:
Fixed some inconsistencies with competition starting and ending time being x hours off depending on the players local time difference to UTC.