Novos carros e pistas nesta actualização do Automobilista 2
Na ultima actualização ao automobilista 2, além das correcções e actualizações, foi disponibilizado também novos carros e pistas.
Aqui fica o changelog desta actualização.
Note: One of these features is the initial revision of the HEAD MOVEMENT setting for cockpit cameras (renaming what was before “WORLD MOVEMENT”), although users will still have the option to use the original legacy head movement if they so prefer – please check the descriptions in-game for more details as to how best configure this option to your preference.
- Added 1960s Touring Car Series (featuring Lotus 23 & Mini Cooper S 1965)
- Added BMW M1 Procar Series
- Added German Group A Series (featuring BMW M3 E30 & Mercedes 190 Evolution)
- Added Mini JCW UK Series
- Added Buskerud Kart Track (2 layouts)
- Added Speedland Kart track (4 layouts)
- Added Hockenheim 1988 Short layout (part of Hockenheimring DLC)*
- Added borderless window mode option (Performance Options Screen)
- Altered behavior of helmet/cockpit cameras to prevent locking to world horizon and improve smoothing/damping of camera view
- Fixed issue where event date was not correctly set if the host changed track via the multiplayer lobby
- Added ‘Start New Championship’ flow; Added Select championship type, select vehicle/livery, Pre-allocate opponents Added championship specific AI Skill / Aggression settings to championship overview (can be adjusted midseason as desired
- Fixed clamping of range when validating Multiplayer AI difficulty setting on client.
- Added support to look back when pressing loo left/look right simultaneously
- Fixed “dummy” objects unintentionally appearing in reflections at higher settings.
- The Player now retains control of steering/shifting during pitstops when the ‘Manual pitstops’ setting is enabled.
- Fixed issue where sometimes player control was not restored after an AI-controlled pitstop.
UI & HUD:
- Added Help text to the advanced setup screen
- Fixed missing center suspension setting heading localisations
- Added help text for all settings (subject to further review/localization adjustments)
- Changed ‘WORLD MOVEMENT’ to ‘HEAD MOVEMENT’ to reflect new functionality
- Adjusted showroom climate brightness
- Added French & Spanish localization options
- ‘Waiting for host’ message now also displayed after race sessions in multiplayer when appropriate.
- Changed ‘EXIT’ button to ‘RETURN TO MAIN MENU’ on the post-session leaderboard
- Added confirmation step when attempting to exit while waiting for the host to return to the lobby at the end of multiplayer events.
- Fixed incorrect activation states on Broadcast Control overlay toggles.
- Fixed menu mouse activations and highlight state throughout on Broadcast Control
- Added Start New Championship screen for championship and vehicle/livery selection (additional championships to follow)
- Replaced “Reset Championship” button with “Start New Championship”
- Entering championship mode now opens a new championship page if no valid save is present.
Dedicated Server Tool:
- Limit AI Difficulty slider to 70-120%
- Max Grid Size and Max Human Opponents now allowed to be equal in Http UI
- Replaced AllowableTimePenalty with AllowedCutsBeforePenalty and limit to correct range (1-50)
Physics & AI:
- Replaced open Salisbury-based open differential physics with more effective alternative;
- Further reduced differential lock per clutch setting
- Fixed CTD with Caterham Academy / Supersport
- Fixed F-V12, MP4-12, kart shifter & other unreleased cars missing the latest minimal AI strength adjustment (being too slow below 100% setting as a result)
- M1 Procar: Revised tyre construction; Revised Suspension Geometry; Lowered engine inertia; Increased brake torque; Revised tyre construction
- Adjusted AI lateral movement in initial launch off the line
- Reduced differential locking increment per clutch setting (all cars)
- Slightly adjusted kart tyre treads & FFB max force
- Slightly reduced F-V10 Gen2 AI tyre rolling resistance to better match player´s
- Onboard cameras now all use onboard sounds
- All cars revised for any persisting inaccurate engine sound position (forward-rear, left-right)
- Added helicopter & drone sound effect (track dependent, where animation is present as sound effects are tagged to the respective objects)
- Puma P052: engine sound offset to side fixed, corrected small click in low-ish rpm loop.
- Kart 125 2T: increased internal engine volume slightly, external decreased slightly
- Camaro SS: increased external sound volume (both trackside and external on car views); fixed bad on-power low RPM samples overlap and the general transition from idling to on-power.
- Ultima GTR Race: Adjusted filtering on external audio (trackside).
- Super V8: Adjusted SUB-frequencies over the RPM range
- Puma P052 small adjustment to interior sound.
- Reworked treeline and grass blade shader, added few new types of grass blades & reworked existing ones.
- Reworked fog/haze shader with different exponent steps depending on the angle you look at, so you can see the sunlit air when facing the sun
- Adjusted fog levels in heavy cloud/overcast setting for European tracks
- Added custom track animated objects (still WIP) to Spielberg, Kyalami, and Buskerud
- Small art passes to Spielberg, Bathurst, Kansai
- Ortona: Fixed pit speed warning on track over 60kph; Added correct trigger for pit exit on layout 4;
- optimized track cut mesh
- Fixed VIR South hole after pit exit
- Silverstone 2020: Extensive performance pass
- Oulton Park: Marbles test: fewer boxes (78->24), bigger boxes, 0.5-1.5 range, no brake zones
- Snetterton: Fixed some AI pit lane issues (hitting pit wall, driving onto the grass at pitlane to main path merge)
- Adjusted textures; fixed some object LOD popping; Adjusted 100 layout pitlane/pit exit/track cut to prevent a DQ in some cases
- Curitiba: Minor optimization & art pass; improved pit lane path merge to the main path; remapped garage/pit box locations; calibrated dynamic brake marker spacing
- Spielberg Historic: Restored road patch bumps; minor optimization pass; calibrated brake marker spacing
- Londrina: Fixed black treelines
- Imola 2001: Added period-accurate ad boards
- Silverstone 2020 Intl: Improved AI line.
- Added VR Spectator cams to Interlagos, Silverstone 2001, Bathurst, Hockenheimring, Imola
- Fixed objects popping in Spielberg, Silverstone 1975, Silverstone 2020
- Brasilia: Fixed several object LOD popping; Various object & texture adjustments
- Brands Hatch: Upgraded road seam & road line shaders; Improved brake marker texture and spacing; Minor optimization pass
- Interlagos: Fixed object LOD popping; Upgraded road seam & road line shaders;
- Imola: Fixed hole at Acque Minerali; closed some open edges between double sawtooth curbs; fixed some grass glitches; calibrated brake marker spacing; upgraded sign placement to latest references;
- Upgrade distance marker shader to rz_basic, rework sign placement based on recent reference video; moved to start trigger 5m to align with pit wall starting gantry; added garage door collisions; relaxed road noise slightly; minor optimization pass
- Ortona; Minor Art pass; Added new AI paths for paddock area; Fixed broken UV4 groove mapping. Upgraded road seam & road line shaders ; New HUD track maps. Optimized track cut mesh; Added starting lights; Fixed wrong way/DQ bug from new paddock pit lane; Updated fast lines for layout 1 and 3; Minor optimization pass
- Guapore: Fixed various object LOD issues; Minor Optimization & art pass; Fixed some open edges; added animated drones
- Adjusted road noise for Guapore and Ibarra
- SuperKart: Updated liveries
- Added Stock Car 2020 dangling damaged parts
- Added Sprintrace dirt and damage effects + dangling parts
- Added Super_V8 dirt and damage effects + dangling parts
- Fixed Caterham Academy Driver & car animations