A Logitech apresentou um novo volante.
Com alguns melhoramentos em relação ao G29 e G920 este novo volante da Logitech é compatível com PC, Playstation4 e com a nova Playstation5 e também vai existir uma versão para a nova Xbox Series X.
De destacar que o preço é 399€ e encontra-se em pré-encomenda, deve começar a ser enviado durante Agosto.
More features include:
- upgraded internal electronics to handle the new FFB system, registering the wheels inputs 4,000 times per second.
- Programmable Dual Clutch Launch Controls – allows racers to get off the line cleaner and faster with a programmable dual-clutch that facilitates maximum traction and minimum smoke.
- Built-In Rev Indicator – built-in colored LED lights indicate your RPM range, alerting the racer when they’re hitting redline.
- On-Wheel Game Controls – game controls for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5* consoles integrated into the steering wheel for total control at your fingertips.
- Progressive Brake Pedals – featuring a new progressive spring for a more responsive feel, the new brake pedal responsiveness adds more realism and control.
- 24-Point Selection Dial – built-in selection dial allows the racer to adjust traction, torque, automatic stability management, brake force, and more.
Meet the next generation of racing wheels. The award-winning Logitech G design is re-engineered to dial into your game physics, delivering unprecedented realism. Feel the pistons pumping, the gravel crunching, and every shift, drift, and hairpin turn like never before.
TrueForce Next-Gen Simulation
Our latest innovation in force feedback technology connects directly to in-game simulation engines and physics to produce higher fidelity, real-time responses. The feedback frequency range is also increased for dramatically improved detail and realism compared to previous generations.TRUEFORCE and advanced features require game integration. Visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1 for a complete list of supported games.
Force Feedback Revolutionized
TRUEFORCE changes the game. While other racing wheels simplify and downgrade game physics, Logitech G delivers the first high-definition force feedback steering wheel with precisely controlled forces and an unprecedented update rate.
Most racing wheels still operate on 20-year-old force feedback technology, where forces and vibrations are created from a selection of profiles and a limited library of haptic effects. Designed to overcome the limitations of early USB technology and single-core CPUs, they were used to approximate the sensations generated from your sim car. This means the carefully calculated physics from the game can be simplified and degraded.
We developed a high-speed, real-time haptics software technology derived from surgical force-feedback systems—with enough bandwidth to deliver detailed game physics right to your G923. So you feel everything.
Closed-Loop Motor Control
The right current means the right torque. G923’s advanced firmware monitors all the current flowing through the wheel motors, continuously adjusting voltage to match outputs from game physics. By going beyond default settings, G923 delivers pinpoint accuracy and unprecedented realism.
More Traction – Less Smoke
Get off the starting line cleaner and faster with a programmable dual-clutch launch assist in supported games.
Crafted for Racing
The classic design—modernized. The new colorway, premium brushed metal, automotive-style leather stitching, and polished pedals give G923 a professional finish. Form follows function with an integrated center marker and rotary dial.
Complete Xbox One or PS4 controls are built right into the steering wheel. No matter how you race, every command is directly at hand.
24-point Selection Dial
Traction, torque, brake force—it’s all adjustable from an integrated dial that you control.2TRUEFORCE and advanced features require game integration. Visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1 for a complete list of supported games.
Progressive Brake Pedal
More responsive, more accurate. The progressive spring mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a real racing experience. Reposition the pedal faces for heel-toe maneuvers and even more control.
Build-In Rev Indicator
Built-in colored LEDs show your RPM range in supported games. See when you’re redline-ing—right in your line of sight.3TRUEFORCE and advanced features require game integration. Visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1 for a complete list of supported games.
Customize With G-Hub
Take full control of your rig. Adjust wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC.4Download at logitechG.com/downloads Custom-build multiple profiles for any game and application.
Requirements (XBOX ONE)
- Xbox One game system
- Game that supports Logitech5force feedback racing wheel. For a list of supported games, visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1
Requirements (PlayStation 4)
- PlayStation 4 system
- Game that supports Logitech6force feedback racing wheel. For a list of supported games, visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1
- Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 & 7
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
- Game that supports Logitech7force feedback racing wheel. For a list of supported games, visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1
- Steering wheel
- Power supply
- User documentation
Wheel physical Specifications
- Height: 270 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Depth: 278 mm
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg
Pedals physical Specifications
- Height: 167 mm
- Width: 428.5 mm
- Depth: 311 mm
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg
Wheel Technical Specifications
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback with TRUEFORCE
- Overheat safeguard
Pedals Technical Specifications
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold-rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
|Official Webpage – www.logitechg.com|