Automobilista v1.5.13 – inclui o anel externo de Goiania & Imola actualizada!
A nova actualização v1. 5.13 além do anel externo de Goiania e a actualização à pista de Imola apresenta também diversas correcções e actualizações desde o último lançamento.
Esta actualização serve também de preparação para o lançamento de novos carros nas próximas semanas.
Leia o changelog completo:
- Fixed UI bug that could allow reset tire sets / track progression / tire wear / fuel wear mid session
- Fixed AI not going out of garage when tire sets UI option is set to “Default”
- Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
- Made windowed mode default to borderless
- Added various fixes to drift score calculation
- Added multiple race setting to Dedi Toll
- “Look for XInput devices” is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
- Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause single player to default to TV trackside camera
- Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
- Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
- Goiania: Added external ring layout
- Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added night time lighting
- MCR: Added headlights and brakelights for night time racing
Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled LogitechG29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added / updated correctly.
If you have any issues following this update or for whatever reason wish to revert to the previous v1.5.01, you may do so by selecting that branch from the Steam Beta tab. Further instructions as to how to do that here