Decorreu hoje a actualização de Março do Raceroom, conheça as novidades.
Todos os meses os servidores do RaceRoom fazem uma pausa para manutenção e actualização, hoje foi dia e temos uma nova pista, a pista de Zuhai. Pista localizada na China e construída em 1996.
A pista está disponível na loja do RaceRoom pelo preço de 3,98€ aqui.
Aqui fica o changelog desta actualização:
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS PC Racer in “Advanced Mode”
- Added support for colored rev LED’s on Fanatec CSL Steering wheel P1 (Xbox & PS4)
- Game now properly clears the digits shown on the display of Fanatec rims upon closing.
- Turned off Fanatec’s built-in auto-centering of the wheel.
- Increased the default steering lock for gamepad users to 13 after feedback that 8 was too low.
- Cut penalties are now decided by the game when the car has rejoined the track at racing speed, preventing cases where a penalty could sometimes be handed out to a car in an unfair manner.
- Fixed incident reporting in Multiplayer results that would list all incidents in one and unique lap.
- Fixed a case where a player could sometimes be handed a penalty upon spawning on the grid for the race start.
- Fixed a case where “DRS Activated” HUD message could remain stuck on screen when manually shutting DRS off.
- Fixed a case where player was unable to repair a broken front wing in Formula X-17, US or 2.
- Fixed a timing issue on tracks like Nordschleife VLN / 24H that would occur when player did an outlap after pitting.
- AI – Improved fuel calculations for pitstop decisions
- AI – Improved tyre wear calculations for pit decisions
- AI – Fixed a wrong AI behavior where it would fail to brake when caught out of fuel
- AI – Further improvements to their behaviour when cars are on different lines.
- AI – Improved pitlane entering behaviour on tracks such as Silverstone where AI could be sometimes seen braking in the middle of the track to make it into the pitlane entrance.
- AI – Various DRS and Push to Pass logic improvements
- AI – Fixed a case where, on track layouts like Nordschleife VLN, AI could sometimes be seen having trouble avoiding cars coming out of pitlane.
- AI – Fixed a case where, in a replay, the data display in the cockpit camera would not match what the AI is doing.
- AI – Fixed so refueling is always allowed in practice / qualifying, no matter the car class, preventing AI’s of classes like DTM being caught running out of fuel on longer sessions
- AI – Allowed AI to enter pitlane through any entrance if more than one exists (i.e. – VLN / 24H Nordschleife)
- Reduced the dropping / bouncing that could occur when car is spawning on track
- Triple Screen – Improvement to the balance between clipping through objects close to camera and flickering of distant textures.
- VR – Fixed a case where shadows would not render within a certain perimeter around the player.
- VR – Fixed some window textures not showing transparency when they should
- VR – Race ending phase no longer shows a moving TV camera
- Massive update to french localization in both game and portal sides.
Sound, Physics & AI:
- Audi V8 DTM ‘92 – Fixed an issue with rate at which the tires were getting worn
- BMW M1 Procar – Adjusted AI braking distances
- Group 5 cars – Adjusted AI braking distances
- GTO cars – Adjusted AI braking distances
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Fixed engine that could easily overheat and take damage.
- Formula RaceRoom 2 – Improved AI’s respect for opponents.
- GTR 3 cars – Fixed engine temperature and damage from overheating. Reduced fuel usage.
- Porsche 911 GT3 R – Adjusted placement of hood camera in triple screen
- WTCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 – Reduced fuel usage
- Laguna Seca – Fixed AI cutting through the sand when exiting the pitlane through the turn 1 road.
- Lausitzring GP – Fixed AI that was always a bit slow on the newly added GP layout
- Macau – Improved speed at which AI enters pitlane.
- Road America – Moved starting position for leaderboard challenges further towards the S/F line to avoid getting next lap invalidated when doing a mistake in turn 12.
- Zandvoort – Improvements to cut rules to prevent getting penalties when exiting pitlane and rejoining track in a wild fashion.