Já está disponível mais uma actualização e um novo carro no RaceRoom, o BMW M235i Racing.
Já está disponível o BMW M235i Racing no RaceRoom, podes comprar aqui pelo preço de 3,48€
Aqui fica as correcções, melhoramentos e novidades:
- Lowered default minimum force setting for Thrustmaster wheels.
- Fixed Slow Down penalty calculations on turbocharged cars
- Fixed cut detection logic on tracks with pitlane close to the track like Laguna Seca where simple cuts would result in disproportionate penalties.
- DRS no longer deactivates from lateral G’s
- Changed so game stops reporting error 13 when leaving a game session after only losing a couple heartbeats during the session
- Change so the pitlane speed information overlay always shows when inside the pitlane.
- Fixed a case where cars would appear to be hovering above tarmac on pre-race screens.
- Fixed some data displays showing a ticker counting up to 0 at race starts.
- Fixed an invalid lap overlay that was sometimes showing without any text.
- Added a button to view the leaderboards upon finishing a hillclimb run so we could get rid of the non elegant solution of showing the position bar to inform the player of his position.
- Changed the logic for the “Restart” button in leaderboards & competitions so it no longer purges your best lap and can still show the live time diff to your ghost on the data display.
- Fixed a message wrongly stating the next lap would be invalidated in Hillclimb runs.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD elements would sometimes be moved when coming back from an instant replay.
- Fixed a crash occuring sometimes when cycling through cameras in the pitlane.
- Game now aborts start-up if no display adapter resolution was found.
- Added a dedicated server setting to set a latency limit (in milliseconds). Any player caught consistently above that limit will be automatically booted.
- Added a dedicated server setting to force the race to end after a set time (in seconds). When set to OFF, the server will always wait for a race winner.
- Fixed an issue where the dedicated server would sometimes not wait for late joiners to complete their loading sequence and proceed to next session anyway.
- Fixed a case where disconnected players would sometimes remain visible on the HUD track map.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- All cars: new external gearshifts added.
- All cars: Adjusted suspension sounds.
- All cars: Road Noise is now pure of any chassis sounds. Increased trigger sensitivity of bump samples.
- Audi TT cup : Increased AI respect for other cars space
- Mercedes 190 DTM 1992 : New sounds
- Opel Omega DTM 1992 : New sounds
- Hockenheim : fixed a harsh cut detection on the right hander entering the stadium area.
- Nordschleife : Tweaked AI speed in Carousel.
- Spa-Francorchamps : added some fly by cameras
Portal & Backend:
- Added Team information on player profile and leaderboards.
- Free content is now visible again in store.
- Lada Vesta 2017: Fixed an interior window texture
- Nürburgring : modified the font of the Porsche tagline on the GP pitwall.
- Spa-Francorchamps: Resurfaced to reflect current asphalt, small fixes and tweaks.