O mais recente volante da Fanatec dá para a Playstation 4, Xbox One e para o PC.Não é muito comum ver um volante que funcione nos 3 principais plataformas de simulação automóvel, mas foi isso que a Fanatec lançou esta semana, o novo CSL Elite.
Por isso se és jogador de consola e PC, este pode ser o volante ideal para ti, custa 499,55€, os portes normais custam 56,63€.
Existe também um bundle com os pedais CSL Elite (acelerador e travão, sem embraiagem) que tem um custa de 519,95€, se fizermos a conta, os pedais ficam por 20,40€, sem duvida um excelente negócio.
Podes encontrá-lo aqui: https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-wheels/csl-elite-racing-wheel-ps4.html
Aqui fica uma lista de todas as características do volante:
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influences of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheelbase
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The included steering wheel does not come with vibration motors.
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Steering wheel with realistic size (Ø 30cm/11,81″)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970 g for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined center stripe and a rev meter, using a multicolor LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by games or third-party software
- Wheel rim with perforated genuine leather, suede fabric, and cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminum spokes with fiber enforced back cover
- Buttons with PS4™ symbols, exchangeable by included racing style button caps
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3 by setting a starting point at % of brake input
- Advanced Drift Mode can add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible load cell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.