Já está disponível o Formula RaceRoom US no RaceRoom, pelo preço de 3,48€
Já está disponível o Formula RaceRoom US no RaceRoom, este open wheeler que não é mais que o Dallara DW12 Indycar.
Aqui ficas as especificações do carro:
- 2.2 liter V6, Turbo charged
- 675hp @ 12000 rpm + 60hp with Push to Pass.
- 408Nm @ 11500 rpm
- Redline at 12200 rpm
- 6 speed paddle shift
- 785 kg including driver
- 44/56% Weight distribution, including driver, excluding fuel.
- 70 liter fuel tank
- Maximum theoretical downforce is 3000 kg @ 322 km/h.
- Push to Pass: + 60 bhp for 20 seconds. 10 Push to Pass allowed per race.
Já pode ser adquirido na loja da RaceRoom e tem um preço de 3,48€
Além deste novo carro também temos uma nova actualização ao simulador, com várias actualizações, entre elas actualizações ao Multiplayer, VR, Sons, Cameras, Físicas & AI e outras.
Aqui fica o changelog:
- Shared Memory: Added information on upcoming flag system, updated minor version number. Flag system is currently awaiting UI implementation and made unavailable to players.
- Shared Memory: Changed how tire wear is reported so it matches the tire wear text in data displays (1.0-0.0 range when tire wear was between 1.0-0.94).
- Added support for starting the game on any detected screen. The option resides in General Video Settings. Fullscreen changes are only applying after a game restart.
- Fixed an issue with updating a profile avatar with the game in fullscreen where the dialogue box would appear behind the game
- Added a possible fix for a rare case where only the car shadow of a car would be rendered after switching focus from car to car or from camera set to another
- Implemented Reputation System that will run and track player incidents. This is in alpha stage and we’re gathering data in the background. Nothing will be visible for players just yet.
- Fixed bug where opponents session data sometimes caused championship files to be broken due to conflicting ids.
- Fixed so the game doesn’t crash when trying to load championships affected by the bug above.
- Fixed issue with game window using the wrong style when going from fullscreen to windowed in a resolution that’s lower than the default resolution.
- Fixed a menu issue with percentage stepper buttons not being enabled when switching from minimum<->maximum allowed values.
- Broadcast : Fixed a case where camera selection requests were resulting in the game cycling through cameras instead.
- Added an upper deadzone setting for the throttle axis in advanced controller settings.
- Fixed an issue with DRS getting disabled before the race ends in timed based race sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the race was starting without the player if Race Monitor was clicked instead of “Drive” at race start.
- Fixed an issue where the DRS wing animation would remain deployed after the race.
- Fixed an issue where on certain tracks the result timing was showing A.I. cars doing an extra lap.
- Made lap times go invalid if player is speeding in the pitlane, so you can’t get fastest lap that way. New HUD overlay to signal it. (Stowe Long is a good example of where pitlane could be exploited to shortcut the first chicane)
- Fixed a crash that happened in Single Player championships if the player clicked the pit preset button and then the continue to next race button before game entered the pit preset menu.
- Fixed the issue where a player’s contact shadow was being left on the track after disconnecting from the server.
- Fixed an issue where a time penalty for a non performed drivethrough had no effect on results.
- Various fixes to some inconsistencies that was occurring on certain IPv4 to IPv6 mappings.
- Fixed issue with MP results taking a long time to arrive when running a dedi locally where backend communication fails.
- Fixed issue with DRS animation not working in race sessions for opponent cars.
- Fixed so multiplayer replays are now marked as such in the Media Hub.
- Rendering through coupled draw calls to improve performance while also taking care of the issue reported that objects and cars would appear 2D from time to time.
- Multi-threaded some of the rendering to improve performance
- Added three bindable keys to modify the user’s headset translations multiplier, which alters in-game head movement and eye-to-eye distance. Default value is 0.9.
- Fixed an issue where the Startup Argument that was set for RaceRoom in the Steam client wasn’t being used when launching game from an external link. (ie a competition webpage)
- Shortened the distance at which lower poly car models are used.
- Temporarily disabled the rendering of particle clouds. They’re bugged at the moment in VR.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- Fixed a bug where H-pattern gearbox cars would receive delays for both up and downshifts.
- Fixed TV cameras at the bridge and gantry areas for Nordschleife Tourist layout
- Cars no longer hover a few cm above the track
- Formula RaceRoom 2 and Formula RaceRoom US have a special pitting system allowing them to perform fast pitstops
- Reduced bigly the probability of stress induced mistakes by AI’s
- Fixed an issue where AI’s were accumulating stress by being followed by an opponent in the pitlane.
- AI’s now ignore cars in the pitlane entrance lane if they’re not on it themselves.
- Improved AI navigation in the pitlane.
- Fixed an issue where AI would never start a qualifying lap around Nordschleife 24H when fuel multipliers were enabled.
- Fixed so only damaged AI or AI’s on their inlap will use the Nordschleife VLN / 24H pitlane entrance by the start/finish straight
- Fixed an issue where an AI going back to garage during a practice or qualifying session would never go out on track again
- Fixed AI using up their P2P in the beginning of a race without saving them
- Many more AI code tweaks to improve awareness
- Formula Raceroom 3 : Improved the blending of the sound samples
- Turbo cars : unloaded turbo pressure increased to deliver a better boost from a standing start.
- Laguna Seca : Tweaks to AI lines
- Mid Ohio GP and Chicane : Tweaks to AI lines
- Moscow : added TV camera sets
- Suzuka GP : Tweaks to AI lines
- Bentley Continental GT3 : added data display
- DTM cars : added data display
- Formula RaceRoom 2 : added data display
- McLaren MP4 12 C : added data display
- Tatuus F4 : added data display
- WTCC TC1 cars : added data display (except Lada Granta)
- Hockenheim : Smoothed out bumps
- Laguna Seca : Smoothed out bumps, audience update, updates and tweaks
- Lausitzring : Smoothed out bumps, audience update, fix to vegetation
- Monza : Smoothed out bumps, updated the track to match 2016 season
- Norisring : Smoothed out bumps
- Nuerburgring : Smoothed out bumps
- Sachsenring : Smoothed out bumps
- Sonoma : Smoothed out bumps
- Zandvoort : Smoothed out bumps
Portal & Backend:
- Made optimizations to code handling content in portal.
- Implemented individual car packs system which includes all liveries of a car. Livery packs will roll in very soon.
- Changed so the livery clusters show how many liveries there are in total and how many you own in parenthesis.
- Added so the essential packs that are purchased show date of purchase when hovering over them.
- Added so we show prices in real currency based on player currency preference.
- Changed so cars in which there are still liveries to purchase, the car does not appear as fully owned in store.